Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Parent Communication

Dear Parents,

Hello and I am so happy to share this blog with you so we can better communicate and work towards your students success. Here on the blog I will post large assignments and inform parents of any pressing issues within the classroom. I encourage every parent to take advantage of the blog for questions, comments and concerns you may have with the class. I do ask that we be polite and respectful of each other and keep personal matters, just that personal. If you have an individual question please email me at aprilkturner@yahoo.com and any other questions can be posted under the comments box of a certain topic. Also be sure to check the online grade book before asking questions about grades they are posted there for your viewing and to help ensure that we are all on the same page. Thank you for being a wonderful tool in your students education and I look forward to helping each of one make sure your student succeeds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment